Application and Preparation Support
Although Cultural Care Au Pair is a large organisation, we pride ourselves on providing personalised support from our office in Cape Town. We guide you every step of the way from attending your local information meeting, preparing your online application, host family matching and preparing for your departure.
All staff in the Cultural Care Cape Town office have been an au pair, and have vast industry experience, so you can be reassured you will receive the best service, advice and support.
In preparation for your au pair experience, we offer you:
- A network of local representatives across South Africa
- Information meetings – either in person or online
- Guidance in completing your online application
- Tips on making a fantastic au pair video
- Regular information mailings before departure
- Pre-departure tips and advice
- A friendly supportive team to answer all of your questions
Our goal is to ensure that each au pair receives personalised assistance, and feels well prepared for their fantastic stay ahead.