It's easy to become our lucky weekly winner, and save R3500!
- Contact us to see if you meet our requirements
- Attend an Info meeting in your nearest main city
- Finalise your application before March 5th.
We will draw a name every Friday between 12th January to 9th March. You will need to submit your application on Tuesday before a draw to be in with the chance to win! Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
The Au Pair Online Application (APOA) is a significant part of the application process. Please see our requirements below in order to qualify for our Au Pair Program and Weekly Winner draw:
- Applicant must attend an Information Meeting. Information Meetings are held every Saturday in main cities.
- Applicant must be between 18-26years old.
- Applicant must hold a valid secondary school or equivalent certificate.
- Applicant must have a clean criminal record.
- Applicant must commit to at least 12 months abroad.
- Applicant must have at least 200 hours of childcare experience.
- Applicant must be in good health.
- Applicant must hold a valid driver's permit and be able to submit proof thereof.
- Applicant must submit at least 3 unrelated referrals.
- Applicant must have a good command of the English language.
- Applicant should not have any dependents.
- Applicant must have a valid SA passport or in the process of obtaining one.
- All proof of supporting documents to be submitted.
- Applications to be completed by 5pm every Tuesday in order to be considered for a weekly draw on the following Friday.
- An application is 100% completed only once the applicant meets all the requirements above, and when it is approved by Cultural Care Au Pair.
- Competition is for a limited time only.