Want to learn more?
We’ll send you everything you need to know about the program and how to get started on your au pair journey.
Make 2020 the year of you by starting an exciting new chapter in your life—one that will change it forever. Become a Cultural Care au pair today!
The program at a glance:
- Live with an American family and help care for your host kids
- Receive free room and board, and earn a minimum weekly stipend of $195.75
- Explore your neighbourhood and travel in your free time
- Take a full month to travel at the end of your year and a 2-week paid vacation
- Get up to $500 toward an accredited course in the US
- Start with a week at the Au Pair Training School near New York City
To become an au pair, you must be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Are you between the ages of 18 and 26 years old?
- Have you completed (or are you about to complete) secondary school or equivalent?
- Is your past free of any criminal activity?
- Are you ready to commit to at least 12 months abroad?
- Do you love children and have at least 200 hours of experience caring for them?
- Do you have a driving license or can you obtain one during the application process?
- Are you in good health?
- Are you unmarried and childless?
- Are you proficient in English?
Who we are:
When you choose Cultural Care Au Pair, you’re choosing the largest and most experienced au pair network in the world. In our 30 years of operation, we have sent over 145,000 young people to have life-changing experiences as au pairs in the USA.